Brakendon Close is fortunate to have a Scheme Manager on site 7 days a week, subject to sickness and holidays, from 8.30am – 4.30pm and outside of these hours we have the excellent Alarm Response Centre who are only a pull chord away.
Lorraine and Sue, our Scheme Managers, also check up on our Brakendon Close tenants every morning. The modern flats and bungalows are set in charming mature gardens but within easy reach of the surrounding shops and amenities, whilst the City Centre is not far away.
Other benefits of being a tenant at Brakendon Close include:
- Choice of flats or bungalows subject to availability, with a spacious lounge, bedroom, kitchen and shower room.
- Hairdresser and Chiropodist available by private appointment.
- Cleaner available for an extra fee.
- Choice of GP surgeries available in the catchment area.
- Car parking, bicycle shelters and local buses are readily accessible.
- Wide range of activities and groups on offer, from seated exercises and Boccia through to games afternoons and a book club.
- Regular social events and entertainment such as film afternoons and fish and chip lunches.
- Chaplain offering pastoral care and Christian services, although our tenants come from a variety of backgrounds and follow different faiths or none.