- To provide in line with Christian values, residential care and sheltered housing that recognises the individual rights, privacy, dignity and independence of residents and tenants.
- To provide a quality of life for residents and tenants at a price which is comparable with the best Residential Care Homes and Sheltered Accommodation in the Norwich area.
- To enable all residents and tenants to exploit fully their chosen physical, spiritual and emotional potential.
- To maintain our charitable status.
- To achieve annual surpluses to maintain sufficient reserves.
- To be a fair and trustworthy employer that maintains good employment practices and seeks to train and develop staff to their full potential.
- To meet the standards set by Regulators.
- To meet the appropriate Standards of Governance.
- To communicate effectively with all interested parties.